Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dear Lord, let them see you

 
Stamp is called Violet Girl
from Unity Stamp Co.
Sentiment are song lyrics hand written
with Micron pen
colored with Copics

JJ Weeks Band
Lyrics

Let Them See You 

Take away all the lights and all the songs You let me write

Does the man I am today say the words you need to say

Chorus
Let them see You in me let them hear You when I speak
Let them feel You when I sing
Let them see You, let them see You in me

Who am I with out Your grace, another smile another face
Another breath a grain of sand passing quickly through Your hand
I give my life an offering take it all take everything

Chorus

With every breath I breathe I sing a simple melody 
But I pray they'll hear more than a song
In me, in me

1 comment:

JenniferE said...

Lovely card! Great song/sentiment!